Green Mountain Chamber Music Festival
Online Program 2023
Green Mountain Chamber Music Festival will offer an online program this summer:
June 26-July 22, 2023
The cost is $1,300 per student and includes the following over the course of four weeks
- 6 private 60-minute lessons* (live) with one of our Artist Faculty
- 4 studio classes (hybrid)
- Presentations (live & recorded)
- Master classes with guest artists (live & recorded)
- Online social hour (live)
- If students are part of a chamber ensemble that is already formed and have the ability to rehearse regularly during the session, online coachings with a GMCMF faculty member can be arranged for an additional cost of $250 per person.
*Students are encouraged to submit video recordings prior to online lessons and/or studio classes, in addition to joining 'live' online.
- completion of the below form
- YouTube links to recent solo performances
- payment of $40 application fee
Requirements for participation
- students must have access to their own internet connection, video and audio devices, and a Zoom account
- students must have availability for lessons during daytime hours in Eastern Time; faculty will work with students to find the best mutually convenient time
How to Apply
- Complete this registration form, which requires recent YouTube links of your playing and payment of a $40 application fee on a separate page (linked within)
- If you have any questions, please email Amanda Stenroos, email@example.com
- Deadline to apply is June 16.