COVID-19 protocols for GMCMF participants
As we negotiate the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, we wish to emphasize the importance of taking the precautions necessary for all Green Mountain participants to remain healthy from the beginning to the end of the program. Accordingly—
- GMCMF participants – students and faculty – will adhere to all current Vermont COVID-19 guidelines, given here.
- According to the requirements of Saint Michael's College, all GMCMF participants must be fully vaccinated before arrival in Vermont on June 27, 2021. Students must submit a scan of their vaccination card to Amanda Stenroos, AStenroos@gmcmf.org, by June 15.
- All participants must wear masks indoors when outside of their own rooms.
- Students must exercise responsible behavior off-campus, according to Vermont state guidelines.
- This year Classical Encounters performances will be limited to ensure the safety of performers and audience.